decrypt all notes or

I recently discovered the encrypt and decrypt feature. However, I haven't seen much help about these features.  

If I open Evernote desktop, is there a way that I can decrypt all notes until I close the program?  If I update a note that is encrypted, it will save, but it will revert back to an encrypted note, and I have to type in the password again to decrypt it again.  Thanks

• Level 5*

When you enter the password for an encrypted note, there is a check box for Remember passphrase until I quit Evernote.  Try checking that and then you should be able to just double click the icon from that point.

Hi,

That's the default setting.  While I don't have to to type in a password, I still need to click on the icon to decrypt the note.  I still can't search within encrypted notes.  

I want to enter the password once, and then every note should be decrypted until I quit evernote.  Thanks!

• Level 5

1. Whenever I encrypt a note, I add several keywords inside the note, but outside of the encryption area to assist in searches.

I create the title using a structured, consistent format which also assists in searches. The intitle: search command can be very powerful. Along with the YYMMDD prefix date on each note title.

And tags help nail down the items I need to find.

• Level 5*

I believe the default setting is the only setting at this point.  You might submit a change request.

You can search the encrypted text within the note when you have the encrypted text open, but not otherwise.  It wouldn't be encrypted otherwise,

Archived