Redirect to my notes when I visit evernote.com

Hi guys

I'm facing an inconvenience problem - when I go to the evernote.com, the site presents me with a landing page and I need to click the "Sign in" button to be redirected to my notes. While using other services I got used to be redirected to my notes immediately, without extra clicks.

Am I the only one facing this problem?

• Level 5*

Works the same for me.  If you check the remember me for 30 days box you don't have to specifically sign in, but you still have to click the sign in link on the landing page.

However, if you create a shortcut using the URL when you get to your notes, that shortcut will take you right to your notes.  Don't know what happens after 30 days.

Works the same for me. If you check the remember me for 30 days box you don't have to specifically sign in, but you still have to click the sign in link on the landing page.

However, if you create a shortcut using the URL when you get to your notes, that shortcut will take you right to your notes. Don't know what happens after 30 days.

After 30 days the login page shows. And after logging in with the 30day box checked the shortcut works again for 30 days... Over and over again

Archived