Blazoned Advertising

I would think that as a premium subscriber, Evernote wouldn't use every opportunity available to advertise itself? I sent a link to friends of a public note and damned if half the page wasn't wasted on pushing the Evernote product :/ 

I want the content to be the focus. That's what I thought I was paying the big bucks for! Chime in if you agree, or don't!!

@morticia

Are you referring to the "Include 'Get Evernote' information when I email notes" Box? I have that as un-checked under my personal settings. Even still, with shared notes, Evernote pushes itself with a header bar and a blurb at the bottom of the note. This can't be turned off.

@morticia

Are you referring to the "Include 'Get Evernote' information when I email notes" Box? I have that as un-checked under my personal settings. Even still, with shared notes, Evernote pushes itself with a header bar and a blurb at the bottom of the note. This can't be turned off.

Okay.

I meant that.

The header and the end-note seems to be included.

Here's an image file shared in Dropbox:

642be20094e632adeed7283849232492.png?dl=

Here's a shared list in WorkFlowy:

6b338d2e322d3d600e809ee589ef4ec1.png?dl=

b4fd5be4bce0134aff8f6d2af2ccf1b3.png?dl=

How is Evernote any more intrusive?

Your homework:

• Report back on any sharing service (whether free or paid) that does not include their logo and a slogan/ blurb... besides blogs.

Blazon.png?dl=1.

Archived