Business Card Scanning - Premium Edtion

How is the feature in the Premium Edition / different from the standalone APP from Evernote "Scannable" ?

I am considering that being to reason for me to move to Premium / but I already have Scannable - Honestly / I do not really like how Scannable saves to Evernote / at least when I was trying out the app about 5 months ago / seemed buggy ... lost interest in using it to scan my business cards. Maybe it is different now with current Scannable builds. 

But wondering if the Business Card Scan feature / is different in the Premium Edition / keep in mind / I do not want to purchase the 500.00 scanning device at this time / but just want to scan in from my iPhone into Evernote / with Scannable it just saves to Evernote under a folder / vs some type of contact dbase / however it does seem to save to my iPhone contacts nicely. 

Thanks for your feedback! 

Dave 

I think I may have answered my own question / really it is just the APP vs the Business Card Camera ....

The Scannable app seems to offer some more features / as some user note / but the quick and dirty way is to use the built in Camera Card app.... 

Thanks!

Dave

• Level 5*

Yep,  you answered your own question:  Scannable is somewhat more up to date - the standard process code from the app was re-written for Scannable,  with added bells and whistles.  But as time goes by,  Scannable updates are filtering back to the main app,  and in due time they'll probably be identical.  Scannable is designed for slightly different purposes,  so has some non-Evernote features;  but if all you want is business card scanning...

Archived