Updating who can see a shared notebook

• Level 5*

I would like to remove one individual who is currently viewing a shared notebook. I still want the others to be able to see it though. 

From https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/95751063

How to change notebook permissions or stop sharing

To view and edit permissions for notebooks you've already shared, find the notebook from the notebook list, then do the following:

• Windows: Hover over the notebook and click Share to view and change permissions. To specify people you'd like to stop sharing a notebook with, select the 'X' next to their name.
  • Mac: Right-click the notebook and click Manage notebook sharing... to view and change permissions and select the people you'd like to stop sharing a notebook with. To specify people you'd like to stop sharing a notebook with, select the 'X' next to their name.
  • iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch: Tap ‘Edit’  at the top of the screen, tap the info (letter 'i') button, then tap 'Notebook permissions'. To specify people you'd like to stop sharing a notebook with, tap their name, then tap 'Stop sharing'.
  • Android: Tap the options menu (three vertical dots) next to the notebook name and tap Modify. From this page you can change permissions and stop sharing the note.

Archived