WPS-Office / Basic or paid version of Evernote?

Bud3

I'm trying to learn how to use Evernote and WPS-Office together. I selected Evernote within the WPS app and went to open a note but all i got was a error type bubble saying "this note has no attachment to open". The same for other existing notes I have on basic Evernote.

Do I need a paid version of Evernote and if so could someone please tell this newbie which one?

Thank you,

Bud

• Level 5*

Hi.  What exactly are you trying to do?  Create a new document and save it in Evernote?  Write your document first in WPS-Office and then use the save to Evernote button to attach it to a note.  You should also be able open an existing document from a note.  Look at the WPS-Office site for more help..  you won't need anything other than the basic Evernote.

Hi Gazumped, thanks for repling. You're right I should have been more specific.

I was trying to find a way to print off four short stories that I wrote in EN. The EN icon that I first tapped on in WPS would show my en titles but I could not open them. Then after much unnecessary stumbling I found how to insert my en story into a new .doc on WPS. Then I could print it.

• 3 weeks later...

I use paid  WPS Office with Evernote without a problem. FYI, here is the coupon for WPS Office:

http://couponcode0.com/wps-office-professional-2015.html

I'm trying to learn how to use Evernote and WPS-Office together. I selected Evernote within the WPS app and went to open a note but all i got was a error type bubble saying "this note has no attachment to open". The same for other existing notes I have on basic Evernote.

Do I need a paid version of Evernote and if so could someone please tell this newbie which one?

Thank you,

Bud

• Level 5*

Hi.  As I understand it,  WPS Office is able to open and save documents attached to an Evernote note.  It can't replace the Evernote app for reading note content.  So create a WPS document and save it to Evernote,  or find a note with a WPS-readable attachment which you can edit.  This seems like mainly a WPS issue - check out their help pages for more.

Archived