Lost 2 months of notes

I have been using Evernote for years. I used to use it daily, but now I only use it occasionally. I have done several notes in the past 2 months, however, and today I logged on, and they are all gone. Nothing since April 9, 2015. I even had a list that was saved with a shortcut that I had been editing for 2 straight months. Does anyone know where they could have gone?

Thanks!

• Level 5*

What device did you create these Notes on?

What versions of OS and Evernote are you running?

Have you tried viewing your notes with the EN Web client at Evernote.com?

• Level 5*

In that case, your Notes are probably lost forever unless you have a backup of the Evernote folder on your Mac during the time period when you created the Notes.

One thought, have you checked the EN Trash?  It's located at the end of your Notebook list.

BTW, it is highly unlikely that Evernote, on its own, deleted your Notes.  The most like cause is the failure to properly sync your Notes.

• Level 5*

Are you sure you are logged into the correct Evernote account? (sometimes people inadvertently create more than one account)

Have you tried logging into the Evernote web application - this is the source of truth for what exists on Evernote's servers.

Yes, I have checked everywhere. All of my notes were previously synced and on all my devices. I have used this program almost exclusively for notes for over 3 years. I have never used a different account. All these questions assume I am missing something. I am not. I promise. I want to know how Evernote lost almost 3 months of what I have written down. Nothing is on any device. If it were a syncing problem, they would be on the device where they were created (I have had that problem before). Does anyone know of a way to actually contact Evernote, or are they one of the companies that does not believe in helping the people who use their products?

Archived