Can I get Evernote to sync like dropbox?

I am using Linux x86_64. I know there is no evernote client, but I understand there is a 3rd party app called everypad. 

I would like to drag whatever file to a folder, and have it sync. Like I do with dropbox. Will that work with the free edition of evernote?

• Level 5*

Hi.  No.  You can attach a file to a note,  and Windows has a feature called Import Folders which will move every file in that folder into Evernote and attach it to a note using the file name as a note title.  There's no Linux support however.

• Level 5*

I am using Linux x86_64. I know there is no evernote client, but I understand there is a 3rd party app called everypad. 

I would like to drag whatever file to a folder, and have it sync. Like I do with dropbox. Will that work with the free edition of evernote?

I don't know anything about Linux.

But in EN Win and EN Mac, if you drag a file to an EN Note, it will attach that file to the Note, and, if the Note is in a sync'd NB, it will be sync'd.  In EN Mac, you can also drag a file to the Evernote icon in the Dock.

All files attached to Notes in sync'd Notebooks will be sync'd.  Note this has nothing to do with the original file in your OS hard drive.

Archived