Paste from Anywhere

Hi All,

Is it possible to use Paste from Anywhere and have the results be pasted into the currently active/selected Note within evernote?

It is not useful to me if just creates new notes each time.

Thanks John 

Hi,

Not directly but it may be possible with an autohotkey script (well I'm almost sure it is but I'm not sure I can write it, I'll take a look tomorrow, it's kind of script I could use)

Done, and seems to work ^^

(I prefered to use new shortcuts to keep ctrl-c and ctrl-v for normal use)

(edit: remove a test line)

/* 	ClipStackctrl-space : add content to the clipboardctrl-alt-space : paste content in the single view note, even if minified (create new one if none is open)ctrl-q : close the script */#Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.#singleInstance;DetectHiddenText, On; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------global compil:=""^Space::clipboard:=""send ^cclipwait, 1compil := compil clipboard "`n"sleep 100return^!Space::clipboard := compilclipwait, 1PasteToEN()send, ^vsleep 100compil:=""return^q::ExitAppPasteToEN(){	IfWinNotExist ahk_class ENSingleNoteView	{		Send, ^!n		WinWaitActive, ahk_class ENSingleNoteView	}	else	{	WinActivate, ahk_class ENSingleNoteView	}	ControlFocus, WebViewHost2	send, ^{end} {enter}	return} 
  • 2 years later...

Archived