Moving notes # needed feature

That seems to be a bug on Mac. In Windows, when you're in a specific notebook context... and you move a note to a different notebook, the next note in the note list will be highlighted. It doesn't shift to the first note. That must be frustrating, especially if you're sorting to different notebooks. 

BTW, this shouldn't happen in your "All Notes" context... because even if you move a note to a different notebook, it remains in the same spot. So... maybe you could do your sorting in "All notes"? That might not be practical, especially if you're sorting an inbox... but usually one would tackle their inbox one note at a time starting at the top. 

Also, in the meantime, perhaps in some instances, you could move multiple notes to the same notebook at a time - even if they are not in chronological order (I think on Mac: Command click, click, click). 

That seems to be a bug on Mac. In Windows, when you're in a specific notebook context... and you move a note to a different notebook, the next note in the note list will be highlighted. It doesn't shift to the first note. That must be frustrating, especially if you're sorting to different notebooks. 

BTW, this shouldn't happen in your "All Notes" context... because even if you move a note to a different notebook, it remains in the same spot. So... maybe you could do your sorting in "All notes"? That might not be practical, especially if you're sorting an inbox... but usually one would tackle their inbox one note at a time starting at the top. 

Also, in the meantime, perhaps in some instances, you could move multiple notes to the same notebook at a time - even if they are not in chronological order (I think on Mac: Command click, click, click). 

Thanks for your reply , i have done this from many point of views from specific notes to stacks to search results .. 

and if its not like this in windows , so i think its a bug in mac ... 

i will wait for any mac users if they can report this too 

as you said its really frustrating as after long day or long week or working and i come to sort out my notes i keep on searching in which note i was staying  :(

and i sort the note by many ways , date created sometime date updates , some time by size 

Thanks a gain for your reply 

Regards 

Archived