Can anyone help me with opening Evernote in Windows 8? I had been using it for a few months, however now it won't open and an error box comes up saying Evernote has encountered a problem and has to close. I've uninstalled with Revo and reinstalled and still wont work.

• Level 5*

Hi.  That's reasonably unusual - I have Evernote working happily on both Win 8.0 and 8.1 but in extreme cases Revo will usually do the trick.

Can I suggest you do the whole thing again (sorry) - Revo uninstall / restart your computer / reinstall with the latest version as Administrator on that machine,  and try to start up again?

If Evernote still won't load - do you have lots of other apps running on startup?  Any limitations on hard disk space?

Posted · Hidden by gazumped, June 18, 2015 - spam, I think...
Hidden by gazumped, June 18, 2015 - spam, I think...

Can you guys distinguish if what are your opinions on windows 8? I find it difficult myself. It seems isn't for beginner users.

And also, can you visit this site "buyrealmarketing(dot)com". Thanks! ;-)

• Level 5*

Can anyone help me with opening Evernote in Windows 8? I had been using it for a few months, however now it won't open and an error box comes up saying Evernote has encountered a problem and has to close. I've uninstalled with Revo and reinstalled and still wont work.

Perhaps if you could post a screenshot of the actual error msg it would help us help you.

What has changed on your PC since Evernote last worked?

Also, please post version of EN Win that you are running.

Archived