I've lost my work ...!

Hi everyone, I'm in big trouble. I lost my all work into a missing note.

I created a note i can't found anymore, but the problem is still there after looking for a solution into others topics. And no, it's not into the trash.

I didn't have internet, as usually. I close my comp, ant there it was not there anymore, anywhere. So if anyone had the same prob & found a trick, please help me.

• Level 5*

Hi everyone, I'm in big trouble. I lost my all work into a missing note.

I created a note i can't found anymore, but the problem is still there after looking for a solution into others topics. And no, it's not into the trash.

I didn't have internet, as usually. I close my comp, ant there it was not there anymore, anywhere. So if anyone had the same prob & found a trick, please help me.

What all have you done to try to find your missing Note?

Here are some ideas:

1. Make sure the Note list is for ALL Notes and that you do NOT have any Notebook, Tag, or Search filters
  2. Set the SORT order to "Dated Updated, Most Recent to Least Recent" (IOW, the last changed Note on top)
  3. Search for a simple word you know is in either the Note Title or Body
  4. View your Notes using the EN Web client at Evernote.com
  5. If you have other devices with Evernote installed, check them.

(Disable/disconnect these devices from the Internet BEFORE you open the device or the Evernote app)

• Level 5*

Thank you JMichael but I already try all off this things and nothing worked. 

I'm on the app windows 8.1.

Then it looks like you're only recourse is to:

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Archived