Repeat an editing action

Hello,

Does it exist a possibility (shortcut would be great) in order to repeat an editing action, as it can be done in Word with "F4" ?

It would be very useful when post-modifications on some notes have to be done.

For instance, I wrote a (long) note in a hurry, without time to get the note clear and clean. Now, I would like to change the police and the color of some parts of the note. You see the problem, the operation is very laborious because for each part that I want to modify I have to repeat the same actions to change the police and the color.

If there is a means, I would be grateful to learn it !

Thanks !

• Level 5*

Hi.  There's no facility (yet) to automate Evernote from the app itself,  but if you can use a keystroke recorder or scripting app like AutoHotKey you will be able to run quick processes from a keystroke combination.

Thank you having answered quickly.

Hi.  There's no facility (yet) to automate Evernote from the app itself,  but if you can use a keystroke recorder or scripting app like AutoHotKey you will be able to run quick processes from a keystroke combination.

I will try this method. It seems to need a certain initial investment but it may be a good one in the absence of alternative. Thank you.

@JMichael
I'm not using Mac but thank you for answering.

Archived