Margins suddenly changed on all my note pages.

All my Margins changed on my notes.  How do I change the margins so the documents will fit nicely on an 8 X 11 printed page?  Keep in mind I am 1. a novice at Evernote,  2.I use only the notes for personal use. 3. I am Old and getting older as I type.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm also old but we struggle on..  your margins won't have changed from anything that changed within Evernote.  Notes tend not to print neatly onto standard pages because Evernote wasn't designed for page layout.  If you have Word or another word processor you could copy and paste from a note into the word processor and then use its margins and page break options to make the text fit your page.  You'd be able to add other styles too,  depending on your WP.

Thanks Gaz copy paste. mess around is the pits when the existing note as printed numerous times before.  (my shopping List) with this messed up page.  I have had hair pulling events ever since I upgraded for some reason.  I hate changes to, but that my be age related  :D   The whole object in using Evernote notes instead of pages was to get them online so I can retrieve from anywhere.  Oh well it was good for me while it lasted, but my notes are some scrambled I can't tell what dog in the kennel bred to what male as the notes have mixed with a notebook.  Just awful.  Again thinks for the reply.

• Level 5*

All my Margins changed on my notes.  How do I change the margins so the documents will fit nicely on an 8 X 11 printed page?  Keep in mind I am 1. a novice at Evernote,  2.I use only the notes for personal use. 3. I am Old and getting older as I type.

Louise, first of all, quit typing so you won't get any older.   :D    (just kidding).

Evernote provides very poor control over printing.

You might find it better to attach a MS Word (or other word processor) document to a Note, and use it to edit/print.

A quick double-click on the attachment will open it in your OS default app for that file type.

After you have it open, edit as needed, and then print from the app.

Save and close the document and your changes will be retained in Evernote.

In EN Mac, you can even right-click on the Word attachment, and choose "View Inline" so that it will show the Word document in the Note.

If you need any more help, just ask us.

Okay.  I don't need evernote then.  I will prepare my documents the old way in word and then just send them to dropbox for storage.  Won't need the mess Evernote has made of my notes.  I had lost of stuff I printed out each month but now that is done and I have to redo all my records for my business.  GRRRR

Word works okay and I can access them from my cell and laptop and table too.  Never had a problem with dropbox messing up stored items thank heavens as there are several book manuscripts stored there with all my pictures.   Guess Evernote is a dead deal in my life now.  It has worked well for me in the last 5 years, but not on this version.

Thanks for your help.

Archived