Lost Note

I intended to email customer support but I guess that's not an option unless you pay. I've only been using evernote for a few months, but in that short time, I've lost 2 notes. Most recently was 2 weeks ago and I'd really like to get it back. I was hoping to find out if it still exists somewhere without having to pay. If I have to pay to get it back, that's fine, but I'm hoping to not pay unless it's there. Since this has now happened more than once in a short time (maybe something I did, who knows) I'll likely be deleting this app and using something else. Thanks for any help.

• Level 5*

I intended to email customer support but I guess that's not an option unless you pay. I've only been using evernote for a few months, but in that short time, I've lost 2 notes.

All users, including Free account owners, should be able to submit a Support Ticket if you choose "Report Data Loss" as the ticket category.

See Submit an EN Support Ticket 

You might also check in the EN Trash, which is listed at the bottom of the Notebook list.

Thanks for the help! I'm on android and can't find the trash in the app. However, the note is still in my list, it's now just suddenly blank. I just submitted a ticket for lost data. I'm not sure what I keep doing but clearly I'm not doing something right with the app! I really just wanted to know if the note existed somewhere still, but I might just pay to find out even though I'm not going to use the app anymore... Would be nice to know what the heck keeps happening! Thanks for all the help. I'll see if customer support can help, and if not cross my fingers it still exists on premium. If that fails I'll be back!

Nicole

Archived