Evernote for multiple users

I have the free version of evernote-have created a notebook and now want to provide 50 people inquiry capability to the notebook-what do I need to upgrade to-premium or business-I need to talk with a human at Evernote -I have left emails for sales several times with no response--this is a hard company to do business with--help

• Level 5*

If you're using the freemium version of Evernote you're not exactly 'doing business' with the company.   As a free user you can share a notebook with 50 people if you wish.  Either set the notebook share options to 'public' and advise your users of the URL of a TOC note,  or share the note with individuals via their email address.  Your choice.

And to upgrade to Premium or Business, go into your app Settings and click on Upgrade. That will walk you through how to upgrade to a paid account.

As a free user, official tech support from the company is only available if you are having trouble with accessing your account or other related specific to your account issues. Also, when you say you emailed Evernote, did you submit actual Support Request Tickets as per the below pinned Forum Thread? If so, you should have recieved an auto-email reply with a ticket number assigned to your case. Free users are last in the Support cue and it take several days (or more) before you get a reply. Even then, if it doesn't have to do with technical problems I mentioned above - which are more clearly explained in the below linked post - or something like your having problems paying to upgrade, you'll likely be directed back here.

If you haven't submitted a Support Request Ticket before and need to as either a free, premium or business user, please carefully read through the entire post first. Then click on the appropriate link and follow the prompts as they pop-up. Be sure to select the categories that most closely match why your seeking Support and provide details in the text box that will pop-up, then hit Submit.

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51807-best-practices-submitting-a-support-ticket/

Lastly, the below link is to an article from Evernote's Knowledge Base. Click and scroll down to the part about posting Public Links, if you choose that option, as a free or paying user.

https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/24973036

Cheers!

I have the free version of evernote-have created a notebook and now want to provide 50 people inquiry capability to the notebook-what do I need to upgrade to-premium or business-I need to talk with a human at Evernote -I have left emails for sales several times with no response--this is a hard company to do business with--help

Archived