2 accounts to 1 account

EagleSoars

Hi I am hoping that my situation is easy for you to solve. :)

I opened 1st account last May and then 2nd account was opened last fall; I love it. I realise that I juggle between two accounts and decided to have one account, so I changed email address from 2nd account to 1st account. Unfortunately I was not allowed to change email address in my 1st account because I use 2nd email address in my 2nd account.

So how do I move all notebooks and notes from 1st account to 2nd account and close and remove email address from 1st account because this email address will be closed this week. Your assistance is appreciated.

Thank you

• Level 5*

One approach is to share all Notebooks in one account (Acct A) with the other account (Acct B )

Then in Acct B, copy the shared/joined NBs into Acct B.

You can then do whatever you want with Acct A, including deleting all Notes after you are sure they are properly in Acct B.

• Level 5*

A method in addition to the one JM describes is to export the notebooks in one account and then import them into the other, using the ENEX format.  Pluses and minuses to either.  I think you need the ENEX method for any local notebooks.

• Level 5*

@CS:  Good point about Local NBs.

@EagleSoars:  If you have Local NBs in only one account, I think the easiest way is to make it be your Primary account, and share the NBs from the other account with it.  If both accounts have Local NBs, then you will have to export to ENEX on the account that you share the Sync'd NBs.

Archived