4 my problems

Hi all! Firt of all: excume for my english 

First: sorry for my english.
Secondly, yes, I know that for error messages, has its own department, but I wrote in ru-support and to no avail any action, of course I responded to some "Trustee", but it is not helped a lot. I hope that the admins of this section will not just delete my post, or at least it will transfer to the desired section.

So the first thing: in evernote never fixed a bug with the numbering of tables, namely the creation of two-tier numbering, with the lifting of the first level, second level receives two numbers. I am sure that in Russian is not very clear, and the translation was even worse, so here's the image:
d456abfab1.pnga44724ca84.png
Not that much hurt, but I think it's still a bug.

The second reason I turned it here: (I understand that among the Russian-speaking developers do not? That is, there is a Russian support team, which supports projects in Russia, but that the developers have? What I mean is, it makes sense to ask a question development project in Russian support and whether they will be given to developers or need to write about it in the general section?). I am creating a home with an application note to the table inside. Let's say I want to continue the table. In the computer version I can just right-click on the table and give the command to create another row of the table. But in the browser-based version or an application for the phone, I will not do so naturally. Yes, I understand that there is quite a different management and it imposes restrictions, but something in the likeness of the "continue the current table," you can create?

The third reason: Will there be a formal design evernote applications for Linux systems?

Finally, the fourth reason that's true here just for the beauty of the four figures, because Thurs wasps this problem should be treated exactly in the caliper paint and more (no, really, always amused by people who write something like "I have a computer slows down that do? "you might think his message is waiting for a special department of computer spiritualists, expels viruses on photography and accelerate the work of the computer spell. As well, you can ask" cooked pasta, tasteless happened. What did I do wrong? ".). On a lightly ancient netbook installed Windows XP. Download the latest version of evernote from the site. After the installer reports an error communicating with the server, although the Internet is and he evernote with browser-based applications I go. So What did I do wrong?

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a user forum,  so can't really comment on when (or if) new features will be coming out for the Windows application.  It is a known fact that numbered and bulleted lists are not handled very well by the software,  and we hope that Evernote is working on improvements.  Mac users have seen a better Editor for the desktop software,  Windows users are still waiting.  There are other applications like Workflowy.com that will allow you to build lists that can be copy/ pasted into Evernote.  You may be able to find something that will suit your needs.

If you're having trouble connecting a Windows computer to the server,  check the security settings as described here - https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/76311-cant-login-to-server/?p=323421

Hi.  We're a user forum,  so can't really comment on when (or if) new features will be coming out for the Windows application.  It is a known fact that numbered and bulleted lists are not handled very well by the software,  and we hope that Evernote is working on improvements.  Mac users have seen a better Editor for the desktop software,  Windows users are still waiting.  There are other applications like Workflowy.com that will allow you to build lists that can be copy/ pasted into Evernote.  You may be able to find something that will suit your needs.

If you're having trouble connecting a Windows computer to the server,  check the security settings as described here - https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/76311-cant-login-to-server/?p=323421

Ok, thank you for answer. 4th question is closed.  TSL was off. 

Archived