Credit card declined

Evernote emailed me saying that my credit card had been declined and to contact my bank, and I did, but my bank said there were no issues. Also, on that same day, Evernote charged me $1 (not really sure why, and they aren't replying to the emails send for Evernote Support), so obviously they don't have a problem charging me. Yet, they are threatening to downgrade my Premium because they can't access my card. 

Has anyone else had this problem?

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a user forum,  so no contact with the billing team and no real idea what happened here.  Evernote do have a responsive CS system for payment issues though - please raise a support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

If you're still a premium user,  you'll also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm weekdays,  PST)

You'll get a ticket number immediately you raise this - if you post that number back here,  we'll flag it for a forum Admin to have a look at for you.

• 11 months later...
On 25 March 2015 at 4:39 AM, musica209 said:

Evernote emailed me saying that my credit card had been declined and to contact my bank, and I did, but my bank said there were no issues. Also, on that same day, Evernote charged me $1 (not really sure why, and they aren't replying to the emails send for Evernote Support), so obviously they don't have a problem charging me. Yet, they are threatening to downgrade my Premium because they can't access my card. 

Has anyone else had this problem?

Same here, Opened a ticket with them and just after receiving a review request got an other pls updater your billing info bullshit email. I'm tired of this ***** cause I tried with 3 other cards and same stupid message so I did same as you and checked with bank and used this card in other places without issues. So THEY have a problem processing cards and Im going to export all notes and attachement from our business account and say goodbye to this company too big to understand that they should not give this kind of ***** to business clients who can probably afford a 60€ payment with their ***** business gold cards. 

Archived