(Archived) Suggestion re Attributes - video

As a premium user, you can add many more file types. I've got a few MOV files in my EN database. The biggest problem with making this a standard form of data collection for EN, I'd guess, is that video files can more easily exceed the current EN limitation of 25 MB per note. One of my MOV files (recorded by Cycorder on a jailbroken iPhone 3G) is 19 MB & it's 60 seconds long.

"As a premium user, you can add many more file types. I've got a few MOV files in my EN database. The biggest problem with making this a standard form of data collection for EN, I'd guess, is that video files can more easily exceed the current EN limitation of 25 MB per note. One of my MOV files (recorded by Cycorder on a jailbroken iPhone 3G) is 19 MB & it's 60 seconds long."

If this means that I can do this via a tag, I already know that. If this means that EN cannot create this as an attribute, I understand. Either way, I conclude that it is not going to happen in the near future. ok fine, just thought I'd suggest it.

Currently the are audio and images, but no video. Adding multi media into notes is incredibly useful, so I suggest a video attribute top cover all the bases.

If this means that I can do this via a tag, I already know that. If this means that EN cannot create this as an attribute, I understand. Either way, I conclude that it is not going to happen in the near future. ok fine, just thought I'd suggest it.

I guess I don't know what you mean by making video an "attribute".

Archived