Tagging Notes i.e More than one!

Phil Moore

Idea

It might be a stupid question, but I need to ask it.

My structure is that I have a Notebook called Cisco CCNA and inside I have several Notes relating to the Notebook.  I want to have consistency on the Tags inside and want each Note to have "CCNA Course" "Cisco" "ICND1" "Training"

Can you not group several Notes inside that Notebook (at the minute I am having issue with that crashing my EN) and tag them collectively...?

Please help..

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Phil, just select the Notes you want from the Note list, using click, CMD-click, and SHFT-click, (or CMD-A) and a multi-note dialog will appear in the Note panel area.  From there, you can select as many tags as you want to be assigned to all of the selected Notes.

Phil, just select the Notes you want from the Note list, using click, CMD-click, and SHFT-click, (or CMD-A) and a multi-note dialog will appear in the Note panel area.  From there, you can select as many tags as you want to be assigned to all of the selected Notes.

JMichael - I had a feeling I was missing something.. Further to this, which is what I expected to happen, showed me that in Expanded Card View, you highlight all Notes and then the Tag button in top right needs to be clicked.  Not so user Friendly...?

If you are in the other views, it works as described / expected and very user friendly.

Archived