HELP Sharing between accounts!

StephAlex

Idea

Hi,

I have two evernote accounts and i want to share a notebook that is one, with the other account. The thing is, when I try to share it is shares it with the same initial account because its consolidating my email accounts it looks like. 

Please help, how can I get around this?

Thanks!

Stephanie

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  I don't think I understand what's happening yet..  you've shared a notebook from one account to another.  Did you log in to the 'other' account to accept the share?  What happened?  What did you see?

When I try and share a notebook from one account to the other and I put in my other email, it takes it as the email tied with the account I'm trying to send it from. It's like they have a contact for me and both emails are under it and it only takes one email. Does that make sense?

• Level 5*

Two accounts can't have the same contact email address,  but if you're sending from account A to account B,  account B is going to say "account A wants to share a notebook with you".  Can you use a different email address for 'account B'?  If Evernote doesn't recognise it,  you'll get an email advice that sharing has been offered and then you should be able to log in to the other account manually to accept the share...  maybe.

• Level 5*

Maybe your system loads account A because it's a default or something - can you check for the share advice on another device entirely,  or use the web client rather than the installed version?

Archived