Is there a CTRL + and - type feature to increase and decrease the size of a note?

Hey all - 

is there a way to increase the view size of an actual note like make it 100% or 150% etc...I do not want to change the font size or the formatting just want to increase the view size.  Some windows programs use CTRL +  or - to do this but I can't find anything in any menu let along a keyboard short cut.  Any advice is appreciated. 

• Level 5*

Wow.  Another one of those obvious things I didn't know.  Was aware that it was a browser command,  but not that it worked in desktop apps.  Thanks!  Works for me in Evernote,  but not in another app I tried...

Thank you for the suggestion.  Like Gazumped I was not aware that would work in the browser version.

However really trying to find a solution for the evernote windows app of how to zoom in or out of a note hard to believe that isn't an option but starting to look like that is the case. 

• Level 5*

That's because it doesn't exist, which is pretty much what I was saying earlier...

That it works in Evernote for the Web is just a property of your browser -- that kind of zooming works pretty much on anything.

• Level 5*

Hi @robert221usa - I actually knew that worked in my browser;  I didn;t realise that some apps also work that way.  I tried in Evernote and that works fine! (at least in my Win 8 laptop..) note text gets bigger if you need it too...

Archived