Wrong Name and LinkedIn Contact

AustinB

Hi, just getting started with ScanSnap. I scanned a bunch of business cards. On one of them, ScanSnap OCRed a different but similar name and loaded in the wrong LinkedIn contact. I went back and revised the name in the Info part of the "note", but I want to also update the LinkedIn profile to match the corrected person.

How is this done?

Thanks, Austin

• Level 5*

Scannable is an iPhone app which 'scans' documents using the device camera.  It's a 'smart' app and makes a lot of decisions about the type and content.  ScanSnaps are a range of stand-alone scanners,  and it's useful to know which model you're using if you need help.  This is the right place for the app,  the wrong one for the scanner.  However if your problem is with the scanner, the best options available are:

1. re-scan the original card if you can
  2. scan the blank back of another card and add the correct new details when prompted.

If you can give more details about your problems,  Evernote staffers do read these posts,  but we're a user forum,  and most or all responses you get will be from other users.  Evernote staff don't often comment on individual issues.

There's no specific forum for ScanSnap questions,  though there is a General section here - https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/53-evernote-general-discussions/

Archived