Paid for my premium membership but it is not showing up

I paid through itunes for a premium membership, but it is still showing up as free. On top of that, all of my documents are now missing. I had many notebooks and notes that have disappeared. I logged out, and when I logged back in everything was gone. HELP! It doesn't seem like customer service is very good. I can't even use the chat feature because I'm not a premium member, but I am. Very disappointed!! Any suggestions?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Please try logging out of and back in to your Evernote account,  and restarting your phone.  The change from free to premium requires Evernote to check with its servers online,  which may not have happened yet.  Paying through iTunes does seem to involve a short delay while the companies sort out the payment between them,  so an upgrade isn't immediate.

If there's still a problem please submit a CS request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging into this link > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

As far as your missing notes are concerned - is it possible you created a duplicate account when you paid?  Check that you are using the same user details you always have - sign in to your account at Evernote Web to see what notes are retained on the server.

• 1 year later...

Archived