Need help, no Billing support?

How do you actually get a hold of someone in support. I have or had a Premium account. But due to error in billing my back received a the request for payment but three was no indication of an amount.  So they didn't approve it. Now my premium account has expired.

I've tried for 3 or 4 days to reach someone.  The chat function is not working, I can submit tickets but I only get the auto replies.

Can someone light a please fire under the butts of those in support. 

Ticket# 911926  and l several others trying to get the support chat to work.

• Level 5*

Hi.  You clearly found the support request link and received a ticket number,  so you know your query is in a queue.  The chat function works 7am-7pm weekdays PST so you should be able to get through at the correct time.  I've flagged your post for one of the Forum admins since this is a user forum and we don't have access to customer records - it may be Monday now before those guys see the flag,  but they'll pass the ticket number on to CS and (hopefully) you;ll see some action.

Chat is basically instantaneous support... At least every time I have needed it...

Just make sure you use the chat support during their working hours.

They are very helpful and is the best way to get help.

I am very impressed by the availability for support and help their premium users.

Um...Gaz and Lykoz, the Chat Feature will not be available to the OP regardless of the day or time if their account is registering as a free one, which seems to be the case.

Jstuartj, you've done all you can do for now. Come Monday, someone should see the flag alert Gazumped made and will be in contact with you then. Hopefully they can then get it sorted out quickly for you.

Good luck!

Um...Gaz and Lykoz, the Chat Feature will not be available to the OP regardless of the day or time if their account is registering as a free one, which seems to be the case.

Jstuartj, you've done all you can do for now. Come Monday, someone should see the flag alert Gazumped made and will be in contact with you then. Hopefully they can then get it sorted out quickly for you.

Good luck!

Thanks for clearing that up. The 'have' word combined with some sloppy reading on my part threw me off a bit. I thought he had premium.

No worries. Fresh pair of eyes is all. It looks as though the OP is trying to renew their Premium subscription, but a snafu occured with the payment and their account reverted back to a Free one.

I've seen several complaints about this kind of thing since Tech Support was stopped for free users last year. I also recall recently seeing a comment from an EN staff member who said they recognize there's flaws in the filters for the people trying to get through to process a payment, and it was implied that they are working on it. Unfortunately, I don't recall who said it or on what thread. I just hope Evernote's idea of "working on it" has the same kind of urgent connatation intended as most of us would want. ☺

Good luck!

Thanks for clearing that up. The 'have' word combined with some sloppy reading on my part threw me off a bit. I thought he had premium.

No worries. Fresh pair of eyes is all. It looks as though the OP is trying to renew their Premium subscription, but a snafu occured with the payment and their account reverted back to a Free one.

I've seen several complaints about this kind of thing since Tech Support was stopped for free users last year. I also recall recently seeing a comment from an EN staff member who said they recognize there's flaws in the filters for the people trying to get through to process a payment, and it was implied that they are working on it. Unfortunately, I don't recall who said it or on what thread. I just hope Evernote's idea of "working on it" has the same kind of urgent connatation intended as most of us would want. ☺

Good luck!

I am a firm believer that former premium and bussiness users need a grace period for support incase this happens... Maybe a month.... (Not for extra premium features- but for extra support-i.e. chat correspondence)

Especially bussiness users...

I mean you are running a bussiness... something goes wrong with your subscription.... And you cant get the support you need in time to solve your problem.... 

So you pay for support for years... then suddenly you lose support... and your bussiness practices reach a standstill....

Maybe even one or two "free chats" with a notification that your support has ended... etc..

• Level 5*

Good luck!

I sit corrected - forgot to engage brain before moving fingers.  Sorry..   :wacko:

Archived