New free features?

AsherMaximum

I have the ability to view notebooks offline on my mobile device and share notebooks with editing privileges. I do not have premium, just free, although I had premium a little over a year ago.

Have these features been added to free, or is there just a glitch with my account? (If it's a glitch, please don't fix it  :D  ;) )

Guest Evernote_Admin

Share notebooks w/ editing privileges was a Premium feature that was extended to free, that's correct.

Local notebooks has been a feature for a while on Windows. To my knowledge, offline notebooks is still a Premium feature for mobile. 

• Level 5*

AFAIK notes are stored in a temporary cache on mobile devices until that storage space is required for new notes or by other apps.  It is possible that notes will remain available in that cache for some time,  but it's not permanent storage.  They will get replaced - usually when they're most required!  Offline searchable notes are stored permanently.

• Level 5*

Share notebooks w/ editing privileges was a Premium feature that was extended to free, that's correct.

Local notebooks has been a feature for a while on Windows. To my knowledge, offline notebooks is still a Premium feature for mobile. 

Who is that mysterious masked personage??

Archived