Password change problems

Hi all,

I recently changed my EN password and I seeing some strange effects.

I changed the password through the web interface, and can now login to the web interface with my new password.

I have a Windows install (v5.81.6061), which is still able to sync even though I haven't changed it's password yet. I shut down EN and restarted it by right clicking on the system tray EN icon and clicking shutdown, and then killing the clipper from task manager. It is still able to sync with the old password.

I have the Android client installed on my phone, and I attempted to change the password here too. I logged out of EN on the phone, and then attempted to login. It will not let me login with the new password - "Invalid password" message.

I have an EN premium account.

Is there a delay before the password goes active on the account?

Cheers,

Andy.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Where did you change the web interface?  Please check that web page and copy the URL from your browser's address bat.  Premium or not,  you can get help with logging in via https://evernote.com/contact/support/ - choose "login/account access issue" in the first dropdown after logging in.  As a Premium user you'll get access to Chat - working hours,  PST,

Archived