Note converted by Evernote to pdf and truncated!

Opened a note today on my MacBook and found it had been converted to a pdf!! I register monthly payments to my housekeeper  in this note and it is now truncated to June 20014 and does not register all the rest of the months up to Dec. 1, 2014. How could this have happened!!  I checked the web version and its the same problem there.

I don't even have an idea of how you convert a note to pdf!!!  I really need to have this information back. (No, I am not a Premium user. )

What can I do to get this file back? Can Evernote management get it from what I assume are periodic saves of all material?

Sharon

• Level 5*

Sorry for your loss,  but Evernote doesn't convert saved notes to PDF.  If the file attached to your note is a genuine PDF file,  then someone must have saved it or attached it there.  If you were a Premium user,  you would be able to check the note history to see if Evernote had saved an earlier version.  It's not possible for Evernote management to do this for you,  or for them to restore content in your account. 

Archived