Can't load notes retry

I have sent several emails to Evernote headquarters. Absolutely no response after 3 months. After upgrading my Samsung Note 2 to the new Evernote system I lost 80 percent of my data. Unbelievably frustrating. Everytime i press the button it says could not load note retry. What on earth can be done to correct this?

I have sent several emails to Evernote headquarters. Absolutely no response after 3 months. After upgrading my Samsung Note 2 to the new Evernote system I lost 80 percent of my data. Unbelievably frustrating. Everytime i pzress the button it says could not load note retry. What on earth can be done to correct this?

Yes of course I did that. With no response whatsoever. I also signed up for the $5 minthly membership in hopes of having someone help me. But that didn't happen either. In a nutshell, it keep saying cannot load note retry. Is there anyone on your staff who is going to be able to solve this problem for me?

• Level 5*

You should have gotten a ticket # in an email reply. That part is automated; if you didn't get that then it's probably in your email trash.

You should note that this is a user forum, and not an official support forum; I am not an Evernote employee, just a user like you are.

Archived