was trying to chg email address and now I cant get into to my account

I orig. sign up with evernote with an msn email account which was connected to a family members account.  Without telling me the family member canceled the msn account.  I have been trying to chg evernote to my new email account. I thought I had done that, signed out, and tried to sign back in. My new evernote account is blank and I cant get into the msn account as it isnt recognizing my password.  Evernote said it was sending a reset to the msn account but I cant get to it.  HELP!  I had over 2 yrs of invoices scanned. I have written to evernote twice now but they havent gotten back with me yet

• Level 5*

Hi.  Changing your account email address shouldn't lock you out of your account,  though it is a problem if you've then forgotten the password.  You can log into your account at Evernote.com with your user name and password,  and if you can get access,  you can change the email address (again) under Profile in the left-hand column.  If you can't remember the password,  use the Support link here and choose 'login/account access issue' from the first drop-down.  When you get a response, please post the ticket #NUMBER here,  and one of the admins may be able to take a look at it for you...

Archived