Add user and Pop up

Hello Everyone ,

I need help to do the following for my company .Please help me for this .

1. I need to create users in my evernote where there would be two users . one can edit the notes and other can not.

2. I need something like popup .Whenever admin put some comments then there should be pop ups in the user end .

Thanks in advance .

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote may not be the tool you need for this - it's always possible for an account owner to create notes and share them with others to view only,  but Evernote doesn't have pop-ups to alert users that new information is waiting.

Great thanks for the same and basically my single login is used in multiple systems where someone untentionally change the notes and it syncs to every system.i need to setup the same in a way that if i can creat the users with read only permission. Or if u can suggest any idea that would be really appreciated. Thanks

• Level 5*

You need separate accounts for each user. You can then share notes and/or notebooks with users on a read-only basis, or allow them to be able to edit notes if you choose.

Perfect thanks. Also I am just curious to know that currently I am the premium user and I have another account which is free. Basically I will share the notes with free account . However free account has only capacity of 60 MB whereas my account has limit of 4 GB . So my question is can I share 500 MB notebook with my free account ? .Thanks .

• Level 5*

The 60MB and 4GB limits are the maximum that free and premium accounts can upload during a month.  Joining a shared notebook doesn't require uploading - that's already been done by the host account.  So yes,  you can share the notebook with your free account.

Archived