Can you use Penultimate offline?

okultrarunner

• 3 months later...
  • Level 5*

This is a user forum, if you want a direct answer to a direct question then you should open a support ticket.

There's no reason why you can't use Penultimate offline, did you even take a minute and try it yourself?

Personally, I wouldn't because frankly it appears to have become quite a flakey app and if your data is important to you then you'll want to be syncing it to Evernote.

It is not a case of the data being important or not. If I am out somewhere with my iPad & there is no Wifi & I want to take notes with Evernote (to be synced later), I want to be able to use it.

I found it that when I opened the Evernote app, it asked me to "Log In" before allowing me to use it. When I canceled out, I was not able to use the app at all.

I will see about opening a ticket then.

It gets worse.  I tried to contact Evernote directly through the Support page.  Apparently, you cannot open a ticket unless you sign up for Premium.  There is no cost for Premium on the Evernote page and anyway why would I sign up for Premium if I cannot use Penultimate off-line?

Archived