3 months free after NaNoWriMo?

ZoniPoni

Idea

My NaNo account said to "look for more information on upgrading to premium after you validate your novel" but no such information came, that I could find. Can someone please tell me how to upgrade using this free promotional offer? I wasn't interested in doing it until this new update. I'm sick and tired of having to hide the blasting 'offer' to upgrade every single time I open a note.

Please and thank you!

3 replies to this idea

My NaNo account said to "look for more information on upgrading to premium after you validate your novel" but no such information came, that I could find. Can someone please tell me how to upgrade using this free promotional offer? I wasn't interested in doing it until this new update. I'm sick and tired of having to hide the blasting 'offer' to upgrade every single time I open a note.

Please and thank you!

The message you posted does not say anything about getting premium for free. So unless you have other info that specifically mentions premium for free, you should be able to click on the message (that you find so annoying that is prompting you to upgrade) and upgrade (for not free).

Please and thank you!

The message you posted does not say anything about getting premium for free. So unless you have other info that specifically mentions premium for free, you should be able to click on the message (that you find so annoying that is prompting you to upgrade) and upgrade (for not free).

Sorry if you misunderstood. I completed the 50k word count goal for this years National Novel Writing Month pledge and therefore I am entitled to three months of premium service for free, as Evernote is a sponsor of the ordeal. 

Anyway the problem has been solved! I needed a link to the "goodies" page with a code on it that I wasn't provided before from the NaNoWriMo website. Hooray for no more annoying ads! Temporarily. 

Archived