REQUEST: Reminders

I would love to see the Reminders capabilities built out further in Evernote. I'm a typical user so I do not know how the business accounts or premium accounts work, but setting something up to work like Outlook (i.e., with snooze capabilities to remind me every 30 minutes or 60 minutes) would be great.

Also, being able to pull all notes with reminders into their own category would be very helpful, especially on the phone apps. I use a Windows Phone and the app "Live Tile" highlights that I have a note with a reminder, however, I have no idea which not has the reminder without opening every notebook and finding it manually. Having the reminder notes on the first page after opening the app would be great.

These are just suggestions.

Thanks,

James

Also, being able to pull all notes with reminders into their own category would be very helpful, especially on the phone apps. I use a Windows Phone...

Hi James,

I have used and tested all clients except the Windows Phone... and since all of them  have a "Reminders Context" (accessed via an alarm clock icon/ note list appendage) wherever you are, there must be something similar on Windows Phone. It'd be surprising it there weren't. Also, whether on desktop, web client or mobile device, in "All Notes" the reminders show up in their notebook categories - either pinned to the top of the note list in an expandable/ collapsible tab - or accessed via the alarm clock icon mentioned. If Windows Phone did not have something similar, it would be the odd one out - and if so, I'd say it would be quite an oversight by the Windows Phone team. 

Archived