Evernote email

Occasionally, I've got to forward email from Yahoo, Hotmail, etc to my gmail acct. Those emails which normally read Evernote upload @ ------ which when forwarding a specific email has always forwarded properly and ended up in my gmail email account. For some reason starting approximately one week ago it seems to be getting lost and I'm not receiving any error email telling me why. Can you let me know if something has changed that I'm not aware of?

Thanks

When I forward an email, for some reason the default email (1st one that pops up) used seems to be "Evernote upload" with my name next to it which used to simply go directly to my gmail account. This started when I first started using Evernote. It was never a problem because the Evernote upload always worked and forwarded the email to my correct Gmail account. For some reason in the last week or so, it still comes up as the default or 1st email address when typing in the first couple of letters of my email address but now after hitting send it simply gets lost and never appears anywhere and I don't receive any error message letting me know there a problem.

Archived