Notes not loading on Mac and iOS

Hi there,

In recent days i imported into Evernote ~1000 notes from Apple Notes and since then Evernote on Mac and iOS behaves strangely. 

1. After clicking on a notes in the list, notes do not load into view - mainly on iOS, but now also on Mac.

2. Sometimes note content or title disappears.

Evernote seems to be quite unreliable right now.

Was thinking about moving to premium account, and using Evernote for all my needs, but it seems to be too much risk at the moment.

Any ideas?

Miro

• Level 5
Here are my recommendations dealing with this problem:

2. Give your Mac some time to re-index. Meanwhile you may read SoftwareMarcus’s response.

3. Make sure you have a backup of your data (Enex export and Time Machine).

4. Download the lastest version (6.0.2) from the Evernote site!

5. And for a secure removal and re-installation read this.

6. Good Luck!

Here are my recommendations dealing with this problem:

2. Give your Mac some time to re-index. Meanwhile you may read SoftwareMarcus’s response.

3. Make sure you have a backup of your data (Enex export and Time Machine).

4. Download the lastest version (6.0.2) from the Evernote site!

5. And for a secure removal and re-installation read this.

6. Good Luck!

Excellent summary, thanks.  I've run into the same problem with notes not being displayed after doing the AppStore upgrade to 6.0...have only seen this on the Mac, not iOS (yet).  #1 of SoftwareMarcus’s response included the suggestion to allow indexing time to complete and to reboot if necessary.  I figured that EN had been running long enough, so I just did the reboot and then launched EN to let it run.  All of my notes are now showing up.  I see that the AppStore is still only offering EN 6.0 though.

--Larry

Archived