Opening notes is buggy

ddppcc

Idea

I have used Evernote for years and love it. However, I am having a problem with the newest version. I see the notes in the thumbnail and they look fine. However, when I click on them to open the note, it takes 2-3 minutes for the text to populate the newly opened note. The only way to quickly get the text is to open another note. I can obviously work around this by opening a second note after opening the first but it is annoying.

Finally, on some of the notes, there is a bunch of text at the bottom. The first line is "Context" and the second is "Hide" and it is followed by what looks like information from the note or pdf I copied it from. Maybe this is a new feature of the Evernote but I would like to turn it off

I have evernote version 6.0 on a 13" Mac BookAir (Early 2014 build) and Yosemite Version 10.10.1

5 replies to this idea

I am having the exact same issue and have also loved Evernote for several years.  This is not like Evernote.  This is not workable!!

I have Yosemite 10.10.1, Macbook Pro late 2013 and am running Evernote 6.0.  Notes aren't loading for 2-3 minutes.

I'm having the same problem and Evernote support is not responding to the issues I've sent them.

1) Notes aren't appearing on the right side and sometimes even when I double click on them they don't show up.

2) I also have sync errors that make no sense. They indicate that some notes couldn't be sync'd; however, when I try and find the notes they are simply not there.

3) All my other "added" accounts are not complete missing. Only the primary account survived the "upgrade"

Is there any way to downgrade the version I have and go back to the previous one just before version 6?

I'm using Mac, 10.9.5 and version 6 of Evernote.

If these issues can't get resolve my business relationship with Evernote will end.

Update: DO NOT reinstall Evernote if you want to keep your private notes. All my private notes are now gone.

Archived