Thanks Evernote

These days we tend to complain more than we say thanks.

Just a quick thanks to the Evernote team for their great work on Ver 6 on MacOS and also yesterday's note regarding the changes/fixes to PenUltimate. I have been using Evernote for school/work purposes since 2010's and I have a lot of important content - It is appreciated that the company cares so much about it's users and their experience and the precious content!

Thanks!

You're completely mad...they've screwed us all releasing this POS!!!

Comment of the year. Don't you love the drama?!

Not really - I have deadlines and trying to figure out how to get back to the previous version is something I don't have time for....

I think instead of saying stuff just say what's your beef so the folks at Evernote can fix it!

I think ver 6 on MacOSX is an improvement to the bloated and ever-crashing 5.X - the interface being too bright or too dark is not a fair criticism. The software seems to be more stable, search works well, and adding notes that re-classifying them in notebooks all seems to work much better now.

Anyhow - let us just voice our concerns to the Evernote Support/Dev team in a civilized way so that they can fix whatever the problem is  - we all have a lot of precious data in their system....

Archived