Questions about the new 6.0

the23BigD

Idea

Hello... I have the new 6.0 Evernote and have a couple of questions.

1) Is it possible when going between notebooks, instead of the note being selected always be the first one that it chooses the last selected note?

2) In 6.0, the Notes always show the Title. Is is possible to not show the title in the actual note itself?

Thanks!

3 replies to this idea

We might be able to help you if you could tell us what client app your using. Mac, Windows Desktop, Windows Touch, IOS, Android, etc.

1) Is it possible when going between notebooks, instead of the note being selected always be the first one that it chooses the last selected note?

2) In 6.0, the Notes always show the Title. Is is possible to not show the title in the actual note itself?

Thanks!

We might be able to help you if you could tell us what client app your using. Mac, Windows Desktop, Windows Touch, IOS, Android, etc.

Thanks!

I posted in the Mac section.

Hi. He's using Mac.

(1) I don't understand the question. Sorry!

(2) No.

I have 2 Notebooks, Notebook 1 and Notebook 2. If in Notebook 1, I have 12 notes and I choose the 6th note, sorted by title. I then go to Notebook 2. Once I go back to Notebook 1, I'd like for it to default choose the note I had before (the 6th one), not the the first note in the list every time. Is this possible?

Archived