Evernote's not recognizing my premium account

• Level 5*

Hi.  The link to submitting a support request (a 'trouble ticket') is in my signature below.  And your premium account is still your premium account unless you missed a payment - could you have created a second 'free' account by accident?  Doublecheck your user name and password and File > Sign Out of your account and then back in with your usual details.  You should have access to all your notes without any issues.

Thanks so much for responding - but that "Support Requests & Feedback" link doesn't show anything at all called "trouble ticket."  What should I click on to open a trouble ticket?

The page your link brings up is one I've been to many times today.  It lets me search topics, browse topics, read guides, visit communities, do app downloads, and "ask the community."  "Contact us for support" takes me to another knowledge base search option.  In the tiny type at the bottom of the screen, the word "Contact" appears, but it leads only to a page of links, the only one of which that's pertinent to me leads back to the page I just left.  Crazy making. 

P.S. No, didn't miss a payment.  Auto renew kicks in next year.

Can anyone tell me how to contact Evernote?  I haven't been able to find a way to do it. 

The "Support Requests & Feedback" page does not offer me a way to contact the company - it only provides ways of searching the knowlege base and forums.  Maybe the page offers other things to premium customers, but right now the system isn't recognizing me as a premium customer.

• Level 5*

If you have a Free Account, then the only way to contact Evernote is to report an account issue, bug, crash, or data loss issue.

See Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.

Archived