We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Jeff B.

android Evernote app crashes since 11/14 Android update on Kindle Fire

Evernote has always been slow/clunky when opening large notes (100+ lines), but now it crashes frequently, ever since the recent migration to the new version of Android on Kindle Fire.  This has made it practically unusable, and I am on the verge of just copying all my notes to Word or Excel and syncing via OneDrive.  Has anyone experienced the same problem and discovered a fix, by chance?

In the absence of any replies,  and if you're still struggling with this,  I'd suggest reporting it to Support as a bug to see if they have any suggestions.  I assume you've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and restarted the Kindle?

Actually, everything seems to be running much more smoothly since the most recent app update (6.2.1).  This new version of Evernote is working better than any prior, knock on wood.  I consider the problem resolved.

• Like 1