Can't convert personal notebook to business

Hi all,

I'm using Evernote Desktop client (v.5.7.0.5492) on Windows 8.1 and trying to convert my personal notebooks to business ones. I can't find an option "Convert to business notebook" in the menu anywhere. Could somebody point me to the good instrution how to do so? I found this instuction how to create Business notebooks https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/guide/guide_business_basics/2 and it seems I don't have the option described in the article in my Evernote client on Windows.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Not sure what you mean, gazumped. I have my business account and I use it to login to the desktop client on Windows 8.1. This account used to be a Primium one and was converted to Business. I do have my business email registered with the business account and have tried to use that email already - I can't go through the login window (invalid user name/password). I still can use my ex-Premium username/password to login to Evernote anywhere (web, clients, mobile, etc.).

I have tried the same ex-Premium account on OSX desktop client and can login and create new business notebooks and convert my personal to business. On OSX client all business related options are there. My question is about Windows desktop client - I don't see those options on Windows.  Any ideas why?

Ha, I just was cicked out from the desktop client and after login (with my ex-Premium account again) I found my business name on the left side with all the personal and business notebooks. Now I see the option "convert to business notebook" option. Al is good. I guess it took a couple of days to convert my Premium account to Business one. Weird, but now I'm good :-)

Archived