Good morning to all,  I want to start completely new.  I would like to archive what I had before but if it is gone that would be OK.  Than I want to create a whole new Evernote, notebooks and notes everything. This would be like using Evernote for the first time. I do have the program synced with several devices.  I am hoping if I bow out the one when I log in with the others it will do the same to the other computer and smart phones. I searched around but cant seem to find a way of doing that.  Any help would be great.  Thanks, John

Good morning to all,  I want to start completely new.  I would like to archive what I had before but if it is gone that would be OK.  Than I want to create a whole new Evernote, notebooks and notes everything. This would be like using Evernote for the first time. I do have the program synced with several devices.  I am hoping if I bow out the one when I log in with the others it will do the same to the other computer and smart phones. I searched around but cant seem to find a way of doing that.  Any help would be great.  Thanks, John

Evernote does not have an archive feature. So you can either pick up where you left off, with the notes/notebooks you've already created & delete notes you no longer want. Or, if you want to start completely over, with a completely empty Evernote database, on the Mac/Windows client desktop app, simply delete all the notes & notebooks & sync. When you sync your other computers/devices, the empty database will be reflected on them, too.

It's helpful to mention what client(s) you're using when asking for help.

• Level 5*

JC, one easy approach is to just create a new Evernote account.  If you're current account is Premium, you can downgrade to Free, so it costs you nothing to keep it.

I would change the account email of the current account to another, less used, email address.

Then you could create the new account with your main email address (I'm assuming you use it now with the current EN acct).

Before doing all that, I would remove all EN installations (app and data) on all devices.  Backup your primary PC/Mac computer first.

JC, one easy approach is to just create a new Evernote account.  If you're current account is Premium, you can downgrade to Free, so it costs you nothing to keep it.

I would change the account email of the current account to another, less used, email address.

Then you could create the new account with your main email address (I'm assuming you use it now with the current EN acct).

Before doing all that, I would remove all EN installations (app and data) on all devices.  Backup your primary PC/Mac computer first.

Even easier...

Evernote does not have an archive feature. So you can either pick up where you left off, with the notes/notebooks you've already created & delete notes you no longer want. Or, if you want to start completely over, with a completely empty Evernote database, on the Mac/Windows client desktop app, simply delete all the notes & notebooks & sync. When you sync your other computers/devices, the empty database will be reflected on them, too.

It's helpful to mention what client(s) you're using when asking for help.

Archived