random notes by other people in my evernote

Hi,

Occasionally I find that a random note has appeared in my evernote, nothing I would have chosen, usually a web-clipping. I suspect someone's made a typo when entering their email in their evernote prefs, and it comes to me instead.

Is there any way to see the email address of the person who sent the clip in? so I can warn them at least.

scott

If you set your view to "list" view, you can right click on the column headers and add an "author" column, This MAY contain the name/email of the person who added it. 

A few things you might consider doing:

log into evernote.com and in Account Settings, reset your evernote email address (the john.do.123123@m.evernote.com one). 

In Account Settings, under Applications, revoke access to any application you no longer use. 

In Access History, check to see if there is anything unusual. If there is you may want to change your account password. 

• Ex Employees

If you set your view to "list" view, you can right click on the column headers and add an "author" column, This MAY contain the name/email of the person who added it. 

A few things you might consider doing:

log into evernote.com and in Account Settings, reset your evernote email address (the john.do.123123@m.evernote.com one). 

In Account Settings, under Applications, revoke access to any application you no longer use. 

In Access History, check to see if there is anything unusual. If there is you may want to change your account password. 

If you continue receiving notes in your account after following ScottLoughheed's instructions, please create a support issue and message back your ticket #

Archived