Evernote on Widows 7 Window Size

Steveb4949

I typically have Evernote occupying 1/2  my screen. Getting any application to occupy 1/2  of the desktop in  Win7 is really easy to do, so I  tend to use that a lot. When I exit Evernote and come back in the screen size  is  always reduced. How  do I  make the  window  size "sticky"

TIA

Steve

I typically have Evernote occupying 1/2  my screen. Getting any application to occupy 1/2  of the desktop in  Win7 is really easy to do, so I  tend to use that a lot. When I exit Evernote and come back in the screen size  is  always reduced. How  do I  make the  window  size "sticky"

TIA

Steve

It looks like we don't remember a snap position. If you manually resize, that will be remembered. Also, if the app is left full screen, that will be remembered. But the snap is not.

• 4 months later...

I would also really like to see this issue addressed. I have EN docked to the right side of my screen in Windows 8.1 (using e.g. Win + [Right Cursor]) but not only is this size/position lost on restart, it's also lost if I use the global hotkey to search for a note (Win + Shift + f).

Worse still, Windows still thinks that it's docked to the right and so Win + [Right Cursor] will then dock it to the left side of the screen and the easiest way to get it back is Win + [Left Cursor], Win + [Left Cursor] :)

Archived