Desktop not syncing

jbarkacs

This morning I can't get Evernote to sync on my destktop. Phone and tablet working fine. All was well yesterday. No changes to computer, ISP, modem, router...just all of a sudden it doesn't work. Made sure I had the latest version. Rebooted modem and router. Any other ides? I NEED my Evernote! lol

• Level 5*

Sometimes the internet gets busy,  sometimes Evernote has a peak half-hour - occasional drop-outs happen;  if you're still having problems then have a look at the web version via a browser and empty any Trash Notebooks and deal with any Conflict items you can find there or on your desktop database.  If that fails you're into re-installing Evernote (check the forums here for detailed information) and -if you're a premium user- raising a support ticket.

• Level 5*

This morning I can't get Evernote to sync on my destktop. Phone and tablet working fine. All was well yesterday. No changes to computer, ISP, modem, router...just all of a sudden it doesn't work. Made sure I had the latest version. Rebooted modem and router. Any other ides? I NEED my Evernote! lol

I don't make excuses for Evernote.  The Evernote cloud service seems to be having a lot of sync issues lately having nothing to do with Internet access.

If you are getting acceptable Internet access in general (use SpeedTest.net), and you can access Evernote.com, then sync should work.  If not I would report the issue via a EN Support Ticket (see below) even if you do not have a Premium account -- they need to be make aware of all sync issues.

Archived