lost spacing

All of a sudden I have lost all the spacing in some of my notes.  Although I primarily use the laptop app it is possible that these notes where edited on my android phone.

Is there a known bug for this and when will it be corrected.

It is very annoying.

Thanks

Kaslo

• Level 5*

Check on Evernote.com via a desktop browser to see whether the server copy of your notes have been altered.  If not,  the problem is with the app on your mobile device - I'd suggest you remove and reinstall it.

If the server copies have been affected,  I don't see how.  If you try to edit a note in Android that is formatted in a way that the OS can't understand (using the desktop software forinstance),  then you should be unable to access the note.  Even if editing was somehow possible I don't see it removing spaces throughout a note - the edited area might be affected,  but not the whole note.  I'm not aware of 'lost spaces' in any other reported issues.  If it isn't a regular occurrence you might want to keep an eye out for this,  or run some experiments to see if you can work out how the notes were altered.

• Level 5*

I've seen this in the past with some of my notes, but I don't know which client was doing it, or when it happened. I haven't seen the problem myself for quite some time, so I thought it might have been fixed, but Perhaps this is a recurrence.

Perhaps it is limited to Android.

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/41868-android-client-removing-spaces-from-notes/

I've seen this in the past with some of my notes, but I don't know which client was doing it, or when it happened. I haven't seen the problem myself for quite some time, so I thought it might have been fixed, but Perhaps this is a recurrence.

Perhaps it is limited to Android.

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/41868-android-client-removing-spaces-from-notes/

In the past, text notes that had been formatted using spaces, were stripped of all but 1 space in each sequence, when edited on an Android phone.

I have not noticed it lately, so I decided to test it.  Seems to have been fixed.

Gary

Archived