Evernote to Google Sites

When I want to post a file to a site on google, I click on choose and all my files on my computer PLUS Dropbox is listed.  I click on Dropbox and all the files I have there are available to select which is then posted to my opened google site page.  I don't see how I do that with Evernote?  Any help?

I wanted to have a way to send a file of whatever, from my saved Evernote to a Google site.  I currently email whatever I want to save as a note to Evernote from my email, both Comcast and Gmail.  But, if there is means of sending directly via Google, I don't know how.  Thank you for your interest and help.

• Level 5*

Still not getting this - you want to send a file that is attached to an Evernote note to a Google website?  That's surely something you do by email and you can drag and drop an attachment into an email,  or email the note..

Sorry for being obtuse. From any device I can use Dropbox or my documents to 'choose' to post when I am on a Sites page within Google. Evernote is not available. I save files to Evernote as I find them and then sometime later, elect to create a page in a Site document. To do so, I need to find the post and then copy and paste it into the body of the Site page. It works but not nearly as well as Dropbox which uploads my file to the Google cloud and creats a named file on my Sites page and when I or others wish to see the fail, they double click on the linked file.

• Level 5*

So is it possible on a desktop for you to have an Evernote window open at the same time you look at the Sites page in your browser?  Can you copy/ paste or drag/ drop  file attached to a note across to Google? 

Archived