Desktop & Web Version NOT the Same - HELP!

I have tried the online help but still don't have the issue resolved. 

Using EN Business with 5 users, (I am also the admin) online I show 1372 Personal Notes and 2652 Business Notes.

On my Macbook version I show I have 1393 Personal Notes and 2702 Business Notes.

I do not know which ones did not synch nor how to fix it.  

I was told to delete my online files and reinstall EN and let it download all the notes again. This is a great idea except I don't know which ones I will lose (and do not want to lose ANY!).

EN is running SO SLOW on my top of the line Macbook too.

I tried to get EN support to log in remotely and fix it but no help. 

I either have to fix this for my business or find something else. This is not working - 

Any ideas?

• Level 5*

I have tried the online help but still don't have the issue resolved. 

Using EN Business with 5 users, (I am also the admin) online I show 1372 Personal Notes and 2652 Business Notes.

On my Macbook version I show I have 1393 Personal Notes and 2702 Business Notes.

I do not know which ones did not synch nor how to fix it.  

I was told to delete my online files and reinstall EN and let it download all the notes again. This is a great idea except I don't know which ones I will lose (and do not want to lose ANY!).

EN is running SO SLOW on my top of the line Macbook too.

I tried to get EN support to log in remotely and fix it but no help. 

I either have to fix this for my business or find something else. This is not working - 

Any ideas?

Hi. Could you post your support ticket number? I think you need to have a support person revisit this. Please do not delete anything yet.

If I were you, I would make sure I have backups all the time, but especially when deleting or changing content. Here is my general advice about how to do this:

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=962

As for the slowness, that sounds really odd, especially with such a low number of notes. Again, this is something support needs to look into for you.

REALLY appreciate the help.  Here is the support ticket - 646643

I will read your advice and would LOVE anything you can offer.  I can sell ANYTHING but making this program work for my team has been a challenge.  I am not the only one on the team that is having synch issues.  I'm just the one responsible for it all.

Archived